Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

The Teaching Of Buddha

This post is about His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. I went to his 2nd Buddhist Pastor Ordination Ceremony in conjunction with H.E Tsem Rinpoche's 47th Birthday. Here's a paragraph about him  :

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche (born October 24, 1965) is a tulku, a reincarnate lama  of the Gelug school of Tibetian Buddhism , and the founder and spiritual guide of the Kechara House Buddhist Association in Malaysia

Written by himself:
My father is an ex-monk from Tibet. My mother is Princess Dewa from Xinjiang who is a direct line from Genghis Khan (king). I was born in Taiwan, grew up in the Stated and returned to Gaden in India in 1987. Had in great honour to be ordained by HH Dalai Lama and to meet my root guru HH Kyabje Zong Rinpoche. Now i reside in Malaysia as a spiritual advisor to Kechara House and its thirteen departments.





If you want to know more about him , you can check out these websites:


No comments:

Post a Comment