Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

2017: An Update

I guess i'm pretty good at the hide and seek game since i've been MIA for 5 months. Apologies from me to everyone out there (IF there are people reading my blog LOL). I can say the first half of 2017 has been a rollercoaster ride but i'm still alive so i guess that's something to be proud of. So here's the short update:

1. April 
I started working as a waitress and it really opened my eyes to the outside world. I may not have a 6 figure salary, but my blood, sweat and tears were definitely worth it. And also, i'm pretty proud to say i bought sport shoes for myself, by myself, for the first time. Cheers to the future!

2. May
Started college and it was the biggest step in my life. Honestly, it needs a whole new post for that.

3. June
Peaceful month where nothing special really happened.

4. July
The passing of a family member really hit me and till now, i can't really face it.

5. August 
Preparing for finals oh my godddd.

I guess i'll need to gather my brain juices before i try to write another post. 
To anyone reading this: have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment